Please click here to print
Please read these policies carefully and print for easy reference. Kindly read over the policies with your caregiver if one will be attending with your child.
- Classes are filled first-come, first-serve with payment in full. We will not place your child in a class unless we have a completed registration form, medical release and waiver and full payment. We do not accept partial payments or deposits.
- Siblings and guests are not permitted in the classrooms.
- Strollers must be kept outside the facility. These are fire regulations and are strictly enforced.
- All diaper changes must be done in the designated area, as per health regulations.
- First Five is not responsible for personal property.
- First Five reserves the right to terminate this agreement if a child’s or parent’s/caregiver’s behavior proves detrimental to the health and safety of other children and/or the program.
Payable at registration.
No credits or refunds will be issued.
Make-Ups and Class Cancellations.
- We allow unlimited make-ups per session, however if your child continually misses classes, he or she loses the consistency of the class. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front desk to avoid overloading the classes. Make-up availability cannot be guaranteed. All make-ups must be within the current semester. Certain holiday closings are factored into the session and certain ones must be made up (please check the Holiday Schedule ).
- We reserve the right to cancel class with insufficient enrollment and modify classes and faculty as necessary. You will be notified so that other arrangements can be made.
All classes offer a free trial.
For the safety of all the children in the class, participating adults are expected to remain in the classroom throughout the class and cell phone use is prohibited. Generally we request one adult per child, but, at the discretion of the director, twins may be accompanied by one adult. Please be advised that the safety and health of both children are the responsibility of the parent/caregiver.